Your Ad Here

Friday, August 10, 2007

(We Are) Performance - Live A Little



"I'm touched by your obscenity"

(We Are) Performance pulled a The Modern/Matinee Club and changed their name before releasing their debut album. The last time I featured the group, some months ago, they were known simply as Performance. I assume the "(We Are)" bit was added due to legal reasons, but I don't know. It doesn't really matter, though, because their debut is finally out and it's quite good. Other than the singles, I like Live A Little, which I'm posting today. One of the more immediate tracks from the album, it's got a great throbbing beat and some fantastic verses.

(We Are) Performance - Live A Little (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This song reminds me of Eve6....a lot of similarities!!!! But I love this song...and at the moment I do not have my Eve6 Cd's!!!! LOL!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home