Your Ad Here

Friday, September 28, 2007

Major Maker - Window



"Every lie that you say, I’ve said before"

Major Maker is a Canadian rock/pop band with a hit (Rollercoaster) that is apparently featured in some advertisement on TV. It might just be Canadian TV, though, because I’ve definitely never seen it. Regardless, they’re a great, catchy band that kind of reminds me of my beloved Whyte Seeds from Sweden. Window is a raspy, full throttle 60's style rocker with a great chorus. I don't know a whole lot about these guys, but I can definitely see them being successful in the States. They're very radio friendly.

Major Maker - Window (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home