Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Myrmidons - My Favorite



"Honest and truly, will you always remain faithful?"

I've got some classy synthpop for you today in the form of The Myrmidons. Two thirds of the band were part of the 80's group Book Of Love and have now reunited so many years later for this new project. Together with fantastic vocalist Lori Lindsay, they've created some beautiful pop music that takes its cues both from the 80's and the 60's. Their single Clap (See The Stars) is magnificent, but today I'm posting the equally great My Favorite. A simple melody and even simpler lyrics form this lovely, elegant track. If you've liked posts about Hotel Motel and The Hampdens in the past, you'll love this.

The Myrmidons - My Favorite (mp3) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home