Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jonas Game - ADHD



"Everyday is a new day calling"

Jonas Game was in the Swedish indie band The Bad Cash Quartet, which apparently were very popular, though I don't know any of their songs. I do know however that ADHD, his second solo single, is fantastic. It's got a real earthy sound with fantastic percussion but it's also very polished pop. The vocals are very typical for Swedish indie music and part of the reason that I love so much music from that region. The track may not knock you over the head the first time you hear it, but by the end of the song I'm confident that you'll fall in love with it just like I did.

Jonas Game - ADHD (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home