Your Ad Here

Friday, November 02, 2007

Grafton Primary - Relativity



"You and I together make a figure eight"

I read about this new Australian band over on bigstereo earlier this week and instantly knew that I had to post something about them here as well. They are a synthpop/electro act (what else?), but they've got an extra special style and sound that I think sets them apart and arguably makes them more interesting (ie: better) than most like-minded acts. The vocals on all the tracks I've heard so far have a cool spoken/sung vibe to them that I really love. They've only released an EP so far but I hear that an album is on the way as well.

Grafton Primary - Relativity (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home