Your Ad Here

Friday, November 30, 2007

Heads We Dance - My Heart Is Set On You



"They'll be no romancing"

Some of you may have heard of the UK's Heads We Dance, and frankly so had I, yet I hadn't really given them much of a listen until recently. Now I can definitely add them to my "bands to be excited about" list (which is admittedly pretty long). They play the kind of poppy electro rock that this blog was all but made for, and they've got several great songs already. My Heart Is Set On You, even in its demo form, is definitely one of them. Extremely catchy even after the first listen, it depicts the band as sort of a mix between The Upper Room and Protocol, to bring up two dearly departed bands.

Heads We Dance - My Heart Is Set On You (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An excellent band from Leeds, an even better track of theirs is the Tepr remix of Love In A Digital Age.

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home