Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Honeymoon Suite - New Girl Now



"I don't care if you're sitting at home"

I usually try to keep my daily posts to newer artists, but I can't help writing about this song from the 80's that I heard for the first time on the radio last weekend because it's been playing through my head ever since. Honeymoon Suite were (are?) a Canadian rock band with a major new wave influence. New Girl Now, the kind of punchy guitar-pop track that Roxette was so good at crafting, was one of their biggest hits and it is a great song which sounds just as amazing now as I'm sure it did back in its prime. I will definitely be checking out more from these guys.

Honeymoon Suite - New Girl Now (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the albums here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home