Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Semi Precious Weapons - Magnetic Baby



"I've been magnetic since I was a baby"

New York's Semi Precious Weapons fall firmly in the Hedwig/Do Me Bad Things/Kevin Cahoon category of punky glam rock. I'm not entirely sure of what I think of the entire debut album (which is available for free at their website and is produced by the legendary Tony Visconti), but I am definitely into their new single Magnetic Baby. It's everything a song of its kind should be: loud, glamourous, trashy and a whole lot of fun. There's no doubt that frontman Justin Tranter has the makings of a great glam rock star. We'll just have to see what these guys do next.

Semi Precious Weapons - Magnetic Baby (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Download the album for free here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home