Your Ad Here

Monday, November 05, 2007

Silverchair - If You Keep Losing Sleep



"You're a tombstone in the mud"

There are some albums that, for one reason or another, get shoved to the side each year by me and don't really deserve it. Initially I ignored Silverchair's new glam record Young Modern and promised myself that I'd get to it eventually. Well, I finally did... and I'm annoyed that it took me this long to get into it. The album is a masterwork with some fantastic multi-part, intricate tracks on it that are a million miles away from what fans of Silverchair are probably used to. One such track is If You Keep Losing Sleep, a glam-inspired song if I've ever heard one. From the beginning, with its stomping beat, you know you're in for something bombastic.

Silverchair - If You Keep Losing Sleep (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home