Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 27, 2007



15. Laakso - Västerbron



A gut-wrenchingly haunting story song that wears its heart on its sleeve. The searing vocals alone are worth handfuls of awards.

14. Gender - If I Was A Girl



Clever, catchy and refreshingly weird, this was the breakout pop single that never really broke out. If these guys have more like this yet to come, we’re in for a real treat.

13. Tiny Dancers - I Will Wait For You



Never underestimate the power of a good melody, and this track had got that in spades. One of my favorite songs to sing along to this year.

12. Superfamily - Warszawa



A majestic, stately pop song that would have been at home in the eighties, yet found itself released twenty years lately. The word “soaring” was created just to describe this track.

11. Robyn - With Every Heartbeat



If someone would have told me that this song would have broken Robyn around the world I wouldn’t have believed it. I simply thought it was too good for radio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home