Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 26, 2007



20. Unklejam - What Am I Fighting For?



A quality slice of space-age funk, this was one of my favorite songs of the spring. It’s a shame they weren’t able to match its success with follow-ups, but this was a deserved hit.

19. Ola Svensson - SOS



It surprises the hell out of me that this guy scored two places on my countdown, but with a song as huge as SOS, you can’t really argue. So dumb, yet so gloriously delicious.

18. Magnus Carlson - Live Forever



And to follow up Ola I’ve got another insanely corny yet undeniably catchy track. It was the Take On Me of 2007, and we didn’t even know how much we needed that.

17. The View - Same Jeans



This could end up being the biggest hit The View will ever have because it’s hard to imagine them topping it. This got stuck in my head more than 95% of the music this year.

16. Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position



This is one of those timeless pop songs that could have been recorded almost any time in the last twenty years. The word “jaunty” comes to mind whenever I think of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home