Your Ad Here

Monday, December 24, 2007



25. Private - My Secret Lover



The best Junior Senior song that Junior Senior never released, this was Private’s introduction, and what a carefree, danceable introduction it was.

24. The Enemy - You’re Not Alone



The indie rock anthem of the year, this song jumped out to me the very first time I heard it. It’s a good old-fashioned powerful rock song, just the way they’re supposed to be.

23. Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin’



This song got me into Chromeo’s sound where their previous singles failed to do so. I credit the amazing guitar riff and the simple, catchy melody.

22. Ghosts - Stay The Night



This is as good as UK guitar pop gets. A surefire singalong with some monstrous brass after the choruses. It never fails to give me chills.

21. Frankmusik - 3 Little Words



Probably the most futuristic sounding pop song on my list, this is pretty much the perfect introduction for a new artist and heralds Frankmusik as a force to be reckoned with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home