Your Ad Here

Monday, December 31, 2007

So that's it, folks...

The countdowns are over, and to wrap everything up I've got them in one handy post for ya. Even cooler, one of my readers, Grifit, made a video countdown of my top 50 songs of the year over on youtube, so if you want a visual as well as aural experience, head on over there and enjoy the playlist. I know I will.

Top 20 Albums of 2007:

1. Laakso - Mother, Am I Good Looking?
2. Superfamily - Warszawa
3. The Ark - Prayer For The Weekend
4. Lil' Chris - Lil' Chris
5. Private - My Secret Lover
6. To My Boy - Messages
7. Pikko - Electric Body Design
8. Silverchair - Young Modern
9. Alphabeat - Alphabeat
10. King Midas - Sorry
11. Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion
12. Darren Hayes - This Delicate Thing We've Made
13. Bodies Without Organs - Fabricator
14. Dragonette - Galore
15. Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position
16. Chromeo - Fancy Footwork
17. The Attic - Remember Tomorrow
18. Sahara Hotnights - What If Leaving Is A Loving Thing
19. Girls Aloud - Tangled Up
20. Montt Mardie - Clocks/Pretender

Top 50 Singles of 2007:

1. The Ark - Absolutely No Decorum
2. Superfamily - The Radio Has Expressed Concerns About What You Did Last Night
3. Lil’ Chris - Gettin Enough
4. Laakso - Italy Vs. Helsinki
5. Pleasure - Out Of Love
6. Pikko - Kill With A Dance
7. Delays - Love Made Visible
8. Melody Club - Fever Fever
9. Juvelen - Hanna
10. Pacific - Hot Lips
11. Robyn - With Every Heartbeat
12. Superfamily - Warszawa
13. Tiny Dancers - I Will Wait For You
14. Gender - If I Was A Girl
15. Laakso - Dropout
16. Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position
17. The View - Same Jeans
18. Magnus Carlsson - Live Forever
19. Ola Svensson - SOS
20. Unklejam - What Am I Fighting For
21. Frankmusik - 3 Little Words
22. Ghosts - Stay The Night
23. Chromeo - Bonafied Lovin’
24. The Enemy - You’re Not Alone
25. Private - My Secret Lover
26. The Ark - The Worrying Kind
27. Sahara Hotnights - Cheek To Cheek
28. Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
29. To My Boy - Model
30. Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms)
31. Moto Boy - Blue Motorbike
32. The Ark - Little Dysfunk You
33. Rihanna - Umbrella
34. Sebastian - Words And Violence
35. Rufus Wainwright - Going To A Town
36. My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
37. Laleh - November
38. Moneybrother - Guess Who’s Gonna Get Some Tonight
39. Gwen Stefani - Early Winter
40. Darren Hayes - On The Verge Of Something Wonderful
41. The Enemy - Had Enough
42. The Killers - For Reasons Unknown
43. Vincent Black Shadow - Metro
44. Ola Svensson - Natalie
45. Manic Street Preachers - Your Love Is Not Enough
46. Frida Hyvonen - See How I Came Into Town
47. Girls Aloud - Call The Shots
48. CSS - Let’s Make Love And Listen To Death From Above
49. Loveninjas - I Wanna Be Like Johnny C
50. Operator Please - Just A Song About Ping Pong

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great lists - I love your taste!

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the most interesting artists in Melodifestivalen this
year is The Nicole. Her recent single:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQzkJtiiY68

And from the norwegian finals for Eurovision we have the fab & funky "Baby, Don't Stop The Music", written by Fred Ball (Pleasure) and Hannah Robinson!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X8SdwRJKf0

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home