Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Alienhits Turns Two!

Watch out for the terrible twos, because today marks the second anniversary of #1 Hits From Another Planet. A few days ago I passed a milestone for this site. Over half a million views. It absolutely amazes me, and I'm so thankful for all of my readers. I work on this blog each day because I am passionate about spreading music, the kind of music that literally takes me to another world. Yes, I am a passionate pop listener, and I'm totally not afraid to say it!

In honor of this, I'm posting a mix today... kinda like a podcast. Inside this file there are eleven tracks, front to back, of literally the best songs on my mp3 player. This is the cream of the crop, what I consider to be PERFECT songs. Many of the older ones on here inspired this blog to exist in the first place.

And, here's my challenge to you. The tracks are unlabeled and part of one big mp3 file. The first five people that can email me a complete tracklist, artist and song title, of this mix will win a digital copy of all the albums that these songs are taken from. And trust me, these albums are some of my all time favorites, so this is major.

Alienhits Anniversary Mix

Again, thanks so much for sticking with my blog. I'm looking forward to a fantastic 2008!

(No posts tomorrow because I'm helping my parents move, but I'll be checking my inbox for my five winners!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to wish you happy birthday/anniversary. Your blog's at the top of my list, visited several times a week. Thanks for everything and here's to another two years.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in to say CONGRATS. This is one of the best music blogs -- and oh man, I sure do visit a lot of them. ;) All the best for you in the future.

Nina in CA

12:05 PM  
Blogger Poster Girl said...

Happy blog birthday to easily one of the best blogs out there--you always manage to feature music no one else is but that everyone should know!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

happy birthday dude! As one of two american bloggers i've had coffee with it's a delight to see your blog turn two! Have fun helping your folks move :) And keep up the stirling work!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I never realised, I've been with you from what must have been close to the start. Keep up the good work.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home