Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bo$$ In Drama - All The Love

"I make you bounce"

I wanna say that this is my first post by a Brazilian artist, but I can't really be sure. It's certainly my first post by a Brazilian artist that sounds like this. Bo$$ In Drama is pure butt shaking dance. If you can sit still to this track (or any of his other tracks, for that matter), then you must be unmovable. It starts immediately with a hard hitting, longish synth intro that soon gives way to his sing songy rap that is unbelievably catchy from verse one. As a nice bonus, you can download Bo$$'s entire EP free of charge on his myspace!

Bo$$ In Drama - All The Love (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Download more for free here!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brazil is cool...,DDD

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home