Your Ad Here

Friday, February 22, 2008

Electric Valentine - A Night With You

"All I wanted was just a night with you"

This track was recently posted on Arjan Writes and I felt the need to put it here as well because it's not to be missed. The band is a side project of American band A Kiss Can Be Deadly, and the song is an amazing electro stormer. Fans of bands like The Lovemakers and Alice In Videoland will go ape over this track (as I have). I would not be at all surprised if this project is more successful than the actual band it sprung out of. All it takes these days is one perfect single, and I think that this definitely qualifies. Listen to it yourself, though, and see what you think.

Electric Valentine - A Night With You (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy more here!)

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

Howz 'bout some moi's feces???

http://www.soundlift.com/TOR

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home