Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Holy Ghost - Hold On

"We peddle candy door to door"

I love this track by New York's Holy Ghost. I just recently discovered them and at first I was afraid that this was an instrumental because it's got such a long opening. Turns out that the verses and chorus are fantastic, though, and I am a happy camper. The duo is definitely fond of old synths and the Italian disco sound that was really popular in the late seventies and early eighties. Hold On sounds like it could have stepped right out of that era. It's got that simple (yet incredibly effective) sound that's perfect for an extended dance break. I'm not sure if there's an album in the works, but I hope so.

Holy Ghost - Hold On (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home