Your Ad Here

Monday, February 04, 2008

Neon Sleep - Commercial Eyes

"Your eyes are so commercial when we speak"

I posted a track by Germany's Neon Sleep a long time ago (summer of last year, I think) and I'm happy to see that more material's come out since then, including the beautiful Commercial Eyes. The thing about this song is that it would be brilliant based on the opening synth alone. Luckily, the vocals and chorus and everything are wonderful as well. If you like Lorraine's brand of electropop (maybe with a little more oomph) you'll love this track. An album is currently in the works, and Henning Sommer, the guy that basically is Neon Sleep, seems to have undergone a style upgrade since I last posted about him.

Neon Sleep - Commercial Eyes (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the single here)

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

I meant to comment on how brilliant this was yesterday when you introduced me to it, and now PopJustice has gone and written about it--but I'll still comment anyway!

Basically, BRILLIANT. I love it. Plus, it is so nice to know Germany can come up with something like this--"classy" isn't the word I'm looking for, but I can't think of what it would be--something original and grown-up, at any rate.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yes, I'm proud to say that Popjustice got the song through me. Now I've just got to turn them on to some of the other bands on this blog.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home