Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Temposhark - Blame

"Sky, don't let it fall on me"

Temposhark have been hailed around the blogs for what seems like forever now, and I've held off writing about the band because I'd really just be saying the same things as everyone else. However, when I heard Blame, off of the soon to be released debut album, I knew I'd have to post it. It's just one of those great examples of soaring radio pop done fantastically. The album itself is very versatile, with a lot of electronic and even orchestral effects, but this track is just pure pop magic... no gimmicks or anything, just a great melody. It's a shame it probably won't be as ubiqitous as it deserves to be.

Temposhark - Blame (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gumby said...

Amazing song! Can't wait to listen to the rest of the album. Thanks!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have the album which I picked up at a recent gig of theirs. It's a stunner! Can't wait to see the band do well this year.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I'm on the fence about the album. I like it, but I'm not blown away or anything.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home