Your Ad Here

Friday, March 07, 2008

Apartment - My Brother Chris

"The will to live, the will to sing"

To end this stellar week of music (not to toot my own horn, because it actually has been quite stellar, yes?) and to keep with the 80's theme that has unintentionally sprung up the past few days, I've got a great song from English band Apartment. They haven't gotten nearly as much success as they deserve, and I think an urgent track like My Brother Chris could do wonders for them if radio ever chose to play it. It's kind of like a rocking version of Keane mixed with a bit of 80's gloss, and it completely works. The insistent drums and gorgeous vocals don't hurt either. Seriously, does this guy have an amazing voice or what??

Apartment - My Brother Chris (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Felix said...

Really useful material, lots of thanks for your post.
Acne Treatment

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home