Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kite - My Girl And I


"My baby set the night on fire"

In yet another of my Nicko Stenemo posts, I've got to give some love to his new project, Kite. While I really hope it doesn't stear him away from the great pop music he was starting to make on his own, I am liking the more experimental sound he's going for with Christian Berg (of Swedish band Strip Music). I especially love My Girl And I. It's so simple and, in that simplicity, extremely beautiful. I love how the vocals sound kind of distorted and echoed, even though it's a bit jarring at first. Definitely not what I'm used to with Nicko, but I've grown to really love it.

Kite - My Girl And I (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! No album yet, but I'll let you know as soon as there is.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sanna said...

awesome song and awesome band. But I guess you couldn't expect anything less from them, Kitte having played with Yvonne & Strip Music and Nicko with The Mo and Melody Club. Perfect combination I'd say (:

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home