Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Alice In Videoland - Candy

"I need a hot passion"

Just in case we didn't have enough great Scandinavian music right now, Alice In Videoland has gone ahead and released their new album She's A Machine. Emily was one of the first songs I ever posted on Alienhits and was a big favorite, so I'm glad I have the opportunity to post another by this great, unique band years later. A lot of bands have taken an electro approach to their music, but nobody sounds quite like AiV. They've got an immediately recognizable sound. Off the new album, Candy was the first track that hit with me immediately, probably because it's got the most poppy melody of them all. Other than that, the album is business as usual. If you liked the other two you're sure to enjoy this as well. (Though in my opinion it's not quite as consistent as the other two... but I'm not like a number one die hard either)

Alice In Videoland - Candy (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This song is AMAZING. Thank you!

I don't comment enough. Seriously, I don't know how I managed before I discovered your blog.

Nina in CA

5:53 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Glad to hear it! I bet you'll like the Heloise song I posted today as well.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home