Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I just listened to the Juvelen album!

Lucky for us, today Juvelen has released his entire debut album 1, for listening on myspace. Let me say, even after one listen, it is amazing... like possibly best of the year so far. Plus, after nearly a year I'm finally able to figure out which song I heard live last June at Hultsfred (it was Money Don't Talk, and boy is that a ferociously odd track in studio version), a mystery which has been bugging me for some time.

Let me know what you guys think of this record. I, for one, am incredibly impressed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the news, it sounds great! Money can't talk is specially outrageous. It's a pity the record is so difficult to buy cause this one worth it.

Regards

8:59 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I know that itsatrap.com is going to try to stock it eventually, but we'll see what happens. I will definitely be trying to get my hands on a physical copy, though. It's very, very good.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Grifit said...

OHHH POR DIOS!!!!!!
SEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Finally!!!
I'm ashamed that I didn't hear it before, but this is great
when you get a CD of this album, tell me how, cause I want my copy

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love! just got it ftom klicktack thanks for the recommend great blog!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home