Your Ad Here

Monday, April 07, 2008

Your Vegas - I Wish You Were Somewhere Else

"It only hits you when you close your eyes"

Your Vegas released their debut record quietly last week on digital format only (it'll be out in physical format at the end of this month). It's one of the better albums released so far this year, definitely... maybe even one of the best. Fans of the Killers or any 80's new wave group will find plenty to love and I've already posted Troubled Times on this blog, which is on the shortlist of 2008's perfect songs. Not everything on the album is that flawless, but there is a surprising amount of fantastic stuff there. One of my other favorites is I Wish You Were Somewhere Else, which has a great, interesting melody. The sound reminds me of Elkland, one of the first bands ever posted on Alienhits.

Your Vegas - I Wish You Were Somewhere Else (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the album here.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Wish You Were Somewhere Else is a great song...and just one of the many great tracks on A Town and Two Cities. I really like Your Vegas' style. The album can be heard on thesixtyone.com as well. Everyone, check it out!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home