Your Ad Here

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kite - Ways To Dance

"I'm just longing for someone to take me on"

Okay, I'm giving into obsession today. In honor of Kite's debut Ep being released today (buy it for under 5$... you won't be sorry), I'm going to do something a little different. For those not in the know, the band Kite is the new project from Nicklas Stenemo, formally of one of my favorite bands ever... The Mo. The EP is definitely not a disappointment, in particular the brilliant Ways To Dance. Instead of posting an mp3 of that file (becuase I want people to buy it), I'm going to post a Mo themed muxtape including two hits by the band, the song by Kite, and solo works from Stenemo and Richard Karlsson (aka: Kaka). It boils down to a perfect five track EP that includes some of my favorite songs ever...all with a similarly amazing sound. I hope that Kite (which also includes Strip Club band member Christian Berg) finds the success they need to continue, although I must say as a die hard fan that their music can't quite touch Stenemo's solo stuff which is just pure gold. It is still some of the best work I've heard in 2008 and about as highly recommended as I can make it.

The Mo Muxtape!

Buy Kite's EP here
Buy The Mo albums here and here (for very cheap)
Buy Kaka's debut cd here
Listen to more from Nicklas Stenemo here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christian Berg från Strip Music och Nicklas Stenemo från Melody Club! Varför är jag inte förvånad att den här låten är så grüm! Sverige äger musik!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home