Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Luxxury - Something Going On

"You're home, but you're not alone"

From a softer synth sound yesterday to a much more aggressive one today, I've got an addictive dance track from US electro rock band Luxxury. Every song I've heard from these guys has got one of those crazy beats that absolutely demands movement. There is no way you're standing still to this one! Not all the melodies quite match the fantastic beats, but I do really like Something Going On, even if it takes a while to get to the chorus. This is one of the two songs available for free on their myspace right now. The other, Dirty Girls Need Love Too, is also really great and I had trouble picking between the two. I had to go with the beat on this one, though. It's just so addictive. They also have really great low budget videos.

Luxxury - Something Going On (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Download more here.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Isn't this a remake of Frida from ABBA's song?

6:59 PM  
Blogger mangoesrepent said...

It most definitely is. This is an interesting twist on the song but I still prefer the original.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Wow, you guys are so smart. I had no idea! But, that makes it all the much cooler in my book.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home