Your Ad Here

Monday, May 26, 2008

Walter Meego - More Than I Can Say

"It makes me sad to feel so uninspired"

A really, really good American album (I know, what are the odds?) comes out tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. Walter Meego's synth happy music is guaranteed to become a big part of my summer 2008 soundtrack. I loved the tracks I heard before the album's release, and I'm so happy to say that the album they come from is just as good. Think 70's era David Bowie vamping over 80's style synth-and-bass party pop. The songs define the meaning of cool. It's perfect beach music. My favorite track is probably the ultra-catchy single Wanna Be A Star, but instead I'm going to post a non-single that's almost as good. More Than I Can Say opens with a fantastic riff and continues through with an insanely catchy chorus. I love these guys!!

Walter Meego - More Than I Can Say (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Oswin said...

Gosh, there's a great deal of helpful data in this post!
check

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home