Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Scarlet Soho - Analogue Dialogue (Kill The Beat)

"Conversations in the air"

I've literally been meaning to post this track for months, but for some reason keep passing it by. I don't know why, because this track by Scarlet Soho is one of the catchiest pieces of Depeche Mode-ish eighties pop that I've heard all year. The band opened for Delays during their spring tour, despite sounding much like them. They've got a much more electronic, danceable sound... much like White Rose Movement (except a little more polished sounding). I posted a song by them ages ago and I'm quite frankly surprised that this wasn't the track to totally give them the break through they needed. It's just so incredibly catchy.

Scarlet Soho - Analogue Dialogue (Kill The Beat) (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home