Your Ad Here

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Automatic - Responsible Citizen

"I'm going out of my way to go out of my mind"

I had Automatic's debut cd--bought it for Monster, like I'm sure everyone else did. I saw them live two times when I was in England. Yet, I pretty much forgot all about them when the year was over (as did everyone else). Well, they've got a new sound and a new album coming out, and I've gotta say that even with just one listen I am very impressed. They've got a bigger, glossier sound with huge choruses that manage to sidestep the novelty of Monster. I'm not sure if it will be enough to reestablish themselves in the minds of listeners, but I certainly like it. Responsible Citizen opens the album in bombastic form. I wish them well with this, because I think it is far superior to what they produced in the past.

The Automatic - Responsible Citizen (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Preorder the album here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

Sigh. Remembers when you were in England. We "did" coffee. Good times :)

2:07 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Sigh. I miss England!!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home