Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lady Gaga - I Like It Rough

"You've got me wondering why I like it rough"

Yep, it's another Lady Gaga track. My love/hate relationship with her continues upon hearing the full album. I've gotta say, even though I would have preferred more Bowie than Black Eyed Peas, the thing's pretty consistant throughout. Odd, though, that one of my favorite tracks is a bonus one. I have a feeling that Gaga's best work is not on this cd. I mean, tracks like Nothing Else I Can Say and Poker Face are catchy and all, but they also follow trends. The Pussycat Dolls could have recorded them just as well. I prefer the stranger stuff, like the fantastic dance number, I Like It Rough. It just sounds different, know what I mean? I don't want twenty-five versions of Just Dance. I like hearing different sounds. Don't get me wrong, I love the album. I just think that she's potentially more interesting.

On another note, this will be my last post this week. In fact, the next few weeks will be more sporadic than usual because I'll be going through a complicated move across the state that will require multiple trips (groan).

Lady Gaga - I Like It Rough (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here!)

1 Comments:

Blogger hun*ter said...

I think the fact that Lady Gaga goes by Lady Gaga rather than say, just her first name, gives her credibility.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home