Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tigercity - Red Lips

"Pretend we don't know what happens at all"

I posted a track by neo-disco act Tigercity awhile back but I don't want you to forget about them. An album is in the works for later this year (I think) and a few months ago they released the excellent Red Lips as a bonus track attached to a magazine's compilation cd. Far from just a bonus track, the song's fast become one of my favorites from the guys. It is definitely very Hall & Oates, as all of the band's material is. I can't wait for the full album, though their excellent EP definitely helps tide me over.

Tigercity - Red Lips (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists! Buy the EP here.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rewardshut.com said...

Do you Like latest Songs. Mp3 Search Engine. Create Your Play list and Share them in Social Community websites and Blogs! Free Sign Up. Visit us Today www.mymp3db.com

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home