Your Ad Here

Friday, September 12, 2008

Flashback Friday: Belle Epoque - Bamalama



"We'll knock you down in the back street"

I just really wanted the chance to post this hilarious, surreal, creepy-ass video again today. I am fascinated by Belle Epoque, mostly because of their look (Planet of the Apes in this particular vid?) and their sound. This is, quite frankly, as scary as disco music can get. Like, seriously, if I met this woman in a dark alley I'd run for my life... especially if she was swinging that chain of hers. I mean, just look at the lyrics to this track! Today I've posted the full-length album version of this song, but if anyone has a copy of the radio edit I'd be eternally thankful! I've been addicted to this bizarre track for over a year now.

Belle Epoque - Bamalama (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home