Your Ad Here

Monday, September 08, 2008

Grafton Primary - She Knows It

"This is what she needs and she knows it"

Grafton Primary are finally set to release their full-length debut, Eon, this Saturday in Australia. I'm very excited because I've been loving their music for awhile now. I Can Cook just gets more epic each time I listen to it. From what I've heard of the new album, including She Knows It, the band could be positioned to follow up on the promise the Killers gave with Hot Fuss. Lead singer Joshua Garden can at times be a dead-ringer for Brandon Flowers (note their similar last names?) and the band have honed their massive synthpop sound to perfection. I'm very excited to hear the results in full.

Grafton Primary - She Knows It (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home