Your Ad Here

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Those Dancing Days - Home Sweet Home

"Home sweet home, this is where I belong"

I'm not sure I'll ever really get Swedish girl-band Those Dancing Days. It's not for lack of trying. I've watched all their videos, seen them live, and now listened to their debut album, but I'm still not sold. I like most of the singles (Hitten is still gorgeous) and some of the album tracks, and I love lead singer Linnea's vocals, but overall the music doesn't quite connect with me. I think it's due to a lack of really strong hooks on many of the tracks. Still, the band's got a few absolute gems, and Home Sweet Home is one of them. It definitely doesn't lack a strong hook. In fact, it's got a singalong chorus that's been in my head for the past few days. It's the kind of song that just makes you really happy when you listen to it. I also love the video. Very fun.

Those Dancing Days - Home Sweet Home (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home