Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crash Tokio - Good You Are

"I've been waiting here for you to be by my side"

This German band has an indie pop sound that reminds me of a lot of groups I've featured on this blog. There's a bit of the Alpine, the Feeling, Pop*Star*Kids... I could go on and on. They've got some amazing songs, though. Definitely check out their single, Girls Can Dance. Just as good, though, is Good You Are, which opens up their most recent album Heads, We're Dancing. It's very danceable while still sitting nicely in that indie/pop/rock genre that everyone seems so fond of. "College rock," I guess you'd call it. But it's poppy college rock, so there you go.

Crash Tokio - Good You Are (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home