Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 18, 2008



35. Rongedal - Just A Minute



The surprise hit of this year’s Melodifestivalen, it was the perfect mix of Mika and Scissor Sisters, sung by two bald twins, no less.

34. Spleen United - My Tribe



Totally atmospheric with a gorgeous chorus, I wish the rest of the album lived up to this very promising single.

33. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl



The monster hit of the summer, it got way overplayed. But, the first time I heard it… my god what a great pop song!

32. Guillemots - Get Over It



A very aggressive single from a group that had been pretty quiet and pastoral up to now. This one had me drooling in wait for their album (which turned out to be only half-amazing).

31. Walter Meego - Forever



These guys had the perfect summer synth sound for 2008. Combine that with ultra-catchy glam melodies and you’ve got an anthem-in-waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home