Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Surferosa - Controversy

"Do I believe in god? Do I believe in me?"

A little while ago a massive 80 track Prince tribute called Shockadelica was released, featuring an army of Norwegian artists covering their favorite Prince songs. It's a great idea, and not entirely legal (or so I've heard--Prince apparently doesn't like his songs being covered). While I haven't heard of most of the artists participating, I had to of course check out some of my favorite ones. At the top of the list is Surferosa, who have picked an excellent early Prince track to record. Controversy fits Surferosa's sound to a tee. Other alienhits' faves featured on the album are Don Juan Dracula, Lene Alexandra, King Midas and Dinosau.

Surferosa - Controversy (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album--or individual tracks--here!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

Surferosa is entering Melodi Grand Prix 2009, the norwegian selection for Eurovision btw. Margaret Berger is also rumoured to be taking part. Must be good!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Wow I didn't know that! That's really exciting! I hope they have a good song.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home