Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 08, 2009

DeltaWave - Information Overload

"Too many people saying too many things, asking too many questions"

Thanks to the always-reliable DontStopThePop for introducing me to the fantastic DeltaWave. They are a mixture of Scissor Sisters, Jean and Daggers and their music is irresistably catchy. Definitely a pop group to watch for 2009. Their debut, Discophobia, comes out later in the year but this track is from a release a few years ago. When I first heard Information Overload I was sure it was a cover of a really good 80's song, which is a pretty big complement coming from me. The verses and bridge remind me of something I've heard before but I can't quite put my finger on it. Regardless, it is an utterly addictive synthpop dance track and these guys have more where this came from. I can't wait to hear their album.

DeltaWave - Information Overload (zshare)

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy their first ep here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home