Your Ad Here

Friday, January 30, 2009

This has gotta be a cruel joke...

So this morning I logged onto Daggers' (aka the best new band in the world) myspace page, only to see that all the music is gone and all the blog entries are gone except for a short one telling their fans that "it's over."
This is beyond depressing. We never even got an album. I'm hoping that maybe the fans will rally and at least get them to upload any leftover/old songs so we can still hear some "new" material, but even that would pale into comparison to the huge future I had mapped out in my mind for these guys. It's a shame, as I really felt the support growing for this band across the blogosphere. I certainly loved them, and they will always have the best single of 2008 in my eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

No.

No no no no no.

I can't believe it. I refuse to believe it.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yeah, I know... pretty much my sentiments all day.
I haven't been this upset over a band's break-up since the Mo. But at least then we had two cds and a couple of b-sides.

I'm still holding out hope that it's all part of some kind of sick joke.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home