Your Ad Here

Monday, February 16, 2009

"This space is mine"

I just heard this track on Swedish radio for the first time a few days ago and was instantly hooked. Cartwall sound like the Similou combined with Lo-Fi-Fnk and Le Sport. In other words, it's a very electro-Swedish sound with one foot firmly planted in the world of pop. How We Do is hyper-catchy and reminds me so much of the summer that I wish it was July already. I love the androgynous vocals and surging synths. I can picture this song being a huge hit this spring, mostly because as soon as you hear it once you've gotta hear it again. The other tracks on their myspace, including former single Frankie, are also very good. A full-length is on its way and I can't wait to hear what else they've got in store for us.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here.)

2 Comments:

Blogger FaBiaNa GuaRaNHo said...

Thank you for this musics.
Here from Brasil is very difficult to find good musics like this.
Sorry my bad english but I'm training.
Congratulation for the blog.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the myspace-links! Fabulous tracks! I could only wish for stronger vocals - that always seem to be the problem with electro artists...

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home