Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 26, 2009

"One step closer, we're saved again"

I'm not the huge Måns fan that a lot of pop bloggers are, but I can always appreciate good pop music. His Cara Mia never really struck a chord with me (though to be fair I was all about the Ark that year), but his MF this year, Hope & Glory, was my favorite song he's ever released. The new album, just like the first one, varies greatly in quality. There are some strong tracks, some boring ones, and some irritating ones. In fact, I could probably combine both of his albums and make something really good. One thing that I like that he did this time around was record some dancier material. Musically, I think he's really got the potential to perch himself somewhere between Robbie Williams and September. it's all about the material. I mean, he's already got the looks and the vocals and certainly the popularity. But I can't help think that he's gotta get people to write some better songs for him. Regardless, Saved Again is one of my highlights from the new album. It's sorta a midtempo dance record... with a great, simple chorus.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home