Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"So what? I kiss and tell"

As if I wasn't already enthralled by American Idol's Adam Lambert, I stumbled upon this pre-idol track last night. If Kiss & Tell is any indication of the type of music he'll be making post-idol, we're in for a big treat. This George Michael-esque electropop track is just what's missing from American music. In fact, Adam Lambert is just what is missing from American music. He alone has made this season of AI so captivating. I mean, he completely took over the show last night... they might as well have just shut it down after his performance. It's like watching an Ola Salo-type performer introduced to the American public. It's highly gratifying, and I pray that he ends up making an album as good as any of the Ark's when all is said and done. For now I will definitely be playing this stellar track and pretending it's his first single. After all, it could easily be a hit right now, and it really should be.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more of his demos here and here--plus tons more.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Poster Girl said...

Wait, there are pre-Idol demos of his work out there? And they sound like THIS? As if I needed further reason to be hoping Adam ends up being the best popstar America has...this is great. Seriously great. When he's got the full power of the established songwriter world behind him, I hope they just end up enhancing what he's already got instead of...well, turning him into something we already have from other sources. This song is the sort of thing I would have been praying for from his post-Idol work and he's already done it!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I know, I'm completely obsessed with this song right now. I almost just want the competition to be over so he cn take his rightful place at the top of the charts. It is all very exciting.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Gumby said...

I have to agree, Adam is amazing. He has completely taking over American Idol. He's on a whole other level from the other contestants and now we're just running filler until he wins the whole thing in a few weeks. Maybe I'll finally buy an American Idol winner album.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home