Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

"Don't ever surrender"

I am totally in love with the Galvatrons. They are a band built especially for me. The first two songs I was completely obsessed with as a very young child were Europe's Final Countdown and Stan Bush's The Touch (from the original Transformers movie). Laser Graffiti sounds very much like both of those songs, with a good portion of Van Halen's Jump as well. Before listening to the album, I knew every song but two, though it was still amazing to hear them all in their studio versions strung together. One of the songs I hadn't heard was Light Speed, and it's ended up being one of my favorites. It absolutely defines the term "anthem," with an epic, EPIC sounding chorus. Again, it's pretty much built precisely for my taste. The band's taken the album off myspace, but it's one million percent recommended so track it down.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home