Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Nothing can stop us if we stick together"

I Won't pretend that I'm the first one to post about this Swedish duo, but even though I'm somewhat behind the curve, I've got to mention them today because their new video to Into The Clouds was released and is really one of the best vids I've seen this year. Very dreamlike and ethereal, just like their music. Into The Clouds is by far my favorite track I've heard from the guys. It has that wall of sound feel to it, with electric swooshes swirling around constantly like some pop hurricane. But nestled within is an indiepop smash with a dance beat to boot. Excellent stuff, ready for the big time.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the singles here. Follow me on twitter at nickajames)

2 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

totally totally forgot to post about this this week and I absolutely adore it. It's the perfect follow up single to M.A.G.I.C (which i still have to work out all the lyrics to) and just a heavenly slice of pop.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous alesta said...

Heavenly was just the word I was looking for to describe this!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home