Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"Sometimes I need somebody who can make me feel alright"

This fantastic band with an unfortunate name is absolutely taking over Norway. They have multiple songs in the top ten on itunes right now, and their (much anticipated--by me) album comes out in a few weeks. I featured their gorgeous debut single, Ambitions, earlier in the year, and wanted to highlight the next one today. Sometimes has a slightly more electronic influence to it and sounds very mid-eighties. Think Starship's Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now minus the sentimentality. Having heard samples from the album, I'm happy to say that most of the songs seem to follow this type of sound--subtle electronics with an un-kitschy 80's influence. Unfortunately I haven't gotten my hands on an mp3 of this track, so I'm linking to a very high quality youtube version. This is a massive song.

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter at nickajames)

1 Comments:

Anonymous alex said...

It's unbelieveable how popular they have gotten here, so fast! Chart history in the making with the top 2 placings on the singles chart

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home