Your Ad Here

Friday, January 01, 2010

Top 10 Movies of 2009

Yep, it may be 2010, but I'm not quite done with the countdowns yet. I think I saw more movies in 2009 than any year before and, even though this is a music blog, I thought I'd highlight the cream of the crop. So here are my top ten movies of 2009, in alphabetical order:

Bruno
Coraline
Inglourious Basterds
Precious
The Road
Sherlock Holmes
Star Trek
Up In The Air
Where The Wild Things Are
Zombieland


Plus, some extras:

Honorable Mentions - Drag Me To Hell, Knowing, (500) Days Of Summer, Let The Right One In

Movies that I loved but didn't connect with the general public and/or critics - Gamer, Jennifer's Body, My One And Only

Movies that everyone loved yet didn't quite connect with me - Up, Avatar, Public Enemies, Adventureland, District 9

Pure crap - Race to Witch Mountain, Transformers 2, Dragonball: Evolution

Movies that might knock their way onto my list once I finally see them - The Hurt Locker, A Single Man

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home