Your Ad Here

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Infernal - Love Is All


"You can not let go until you get the love you need"

Danish dance-poppers Infernal had one of the best--and most varied--pop albums of 2008. I'm delighted to see them back. One thing I've noticed about the duo is that they often pick their most straightforward, non-standout tracks for singles and leave the real brilliant stuff for the album. I have a feeling that Love Is All follows the same trend. It's nice, catchy synthpop bound to do well in the clubs. And while it might be missing that extra little spark that ignites the very best Infernal songs, it'll still be in heavy rotation this summer on my mp3 player. It's a little Cascada-esque, actually, which makes me wonder if it would do well in the States. Regardless, what I'm really excited about is the upcoming album. I'm still not sick of Electric Cabaret (2008's release) and would be thrilled with another song as energetic and weird as that album's Punk Disco. For now, though, I'll be singing along to this.

Infernal - Love Is All by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy Electric Cabaret here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Myfizzypop said...

it's great isn't it? It is sort of this year's When Love Takes Over (if Commander isn't this year's When Love Takes Over!!)...

1:48 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Still not sold on Commander, but this is definitely comparable to WLTO. But I know that they can do even better.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home