Your Ad Here

Friday, December 03, 2010

Fenech-Soler - Stop And Stare


"I see the stars on the horizon"

I first wrote about Fenech-Soler ages ago (about a year and a half, actually) and I'm pleased to see that they've released a full album since that time. LA Love, the song I posted, is still by far my favorite track on the album, but Stop And Stare is definitely worth a mention too. These guys have an elastic, heavily electronic sound that, in this song, is a little reminiscent of Calvin Harris. It's a big club track, mixing elements of pop and indie into the fold to make things interesting. I'm not sure that these guys will find mainstream success outside of their niche (LA Love would be the best chance, I'd say), but they're very good at what they do. And for many people, that'll be more than enough to satisfy.

Fenech-Soler - Stop And Stare by alienhits

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home