Your Ad Here

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top 50 Singles of 2010: 15-11

15. The Wanted - All Time Low



Just when I thought boy bands were dead, along comes this song. From the strings to the beat to the cathartic chorus, this was a massive hit for the second half of the year.

14. The Hoosiers - Unlikely Hero



Never had the success it deserved, but it represented everything that I love about the Hoosiers‘ new sound in one song. I don’t know how anybody resists that chorus.

13. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream



California Gurls started to turn me around, but Teenage Dream was the song that cemented Katy Perry as an artist worth listening to. This will be a classic for some time, I think.

12. Mark Ronson - Bang Bang Bang



The craziest confection of this past Summer, I immediately fell for this pop/electro/rap hybrid and couldn‘t stop playing it. The MNDR bits are the best.

11. Foxy Shazam - Unstoppable



Not since the days of Queen have we seen a stadium anthem this huge. It was played during the Superbowl this year. With any luck, that’s a harbinger of the level of fame this underrated band will achieve.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I NEED THESE FASTER
I NEED THEM

12:23 PM  
Blogger Myfizzypop said...

Unstoppable was definitely my fave track from Foxy Shazam but there were so many delightful treats in there :)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home