Your Ad Here

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christian TV - When She Turns 18


"I know how to treat her right"

I've been listening to this track for nearly half a year now but wanted to finally post it at the beginning of 2011 because I think there's a good chance Christian TV could become big in the next twelve months. It really hinges on the songs he releases. The reason I say this is because, of the three tracks he's posted, I'm absolutely in love with this one but don't care for the other two. The gap in quality is actually kind of staggering. This is a full blown electro-dance-rock single with attitude-filled vocals reminiscent of Thomas Troelsen's from the Danish band Private. In fact, it's got a very Danish-pop sound to it (those that follow this blog closely may know what I mean by that... maybe?). And from the looks of the video, this guy's got some serious pop star potential. I'm a bit worried he'll end up going down the Ke$ha route (ie: sleazy to the point of being beyond irritating), but right now I'm cautiously optimistic.

When She Turns 18 by christiantv

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous ArkArmy said...

Hey, nothing like starting out the new year with some fun dancy songs. I like it.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home